OWASP is a worldwide nonprofit organization with a mission of making application security visible for all. In short, we're trying to make the world a better place by providing free security resources and communities.
If OWASP has helped you or your organization please consider supporting our nonprofit. Here are a few ways to help:
- Support our ThunderCloud outreach effort for AppSecUSA. This is totally free.
- If we reach 100 supporters ThunderCloud will send a single message via the supporters chosen option (facebook, twitter, etc). That's it and we can potentially reach 50k+ people. However, if we don't reach the minimum supports we get nothing.
- Attend OWASP AppSecUSA. The event is next week in NYC and will be the most concentrated group of application security professionals in the world. There is an amazing lineup of speakers and events
- Support your local OWASP chapter. We have chapters in over 100 countries around the world. Find your local OWASP chapter here.
- Consider supporting the OWASP foundation. We offer all of our resources, including owasp.org, for free. We'll be able to continue offering these great items as a result of our supporters.
-Michael Coates - @_mwc